Larry L. Davis
Direct: (410) 310-1733
Office: (410) 822-6665
About Larry Davis
Larry has been affiliated with Benson & Mangold Commercial since 2008. His office is in our 31 Goldsborough St. location.
Larry has been exclusively a Commercial Real Estate Practitioner since 1986. He is in an exclusive group of Realtors nationwide to hold the CCIM designation.
Some of Larry’s accomplishments are:
- 2015: Awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award by the Mid-Shore Board of Realtors.
- 2013: Appointed to the Board of Directors, Mid-Shore Board of Realtors.
- 2010: Served on the Mid-Shore Board of Realtors Building Purchase Committee.
- In 2009, appointed to Board of Governors for the MD/DC CCIM Chapter
- In 2007, recognized by the Daily Record as “Top Commercial Brokerage” on the Eastern Shore.
- Appointed to the M & T Bank Advisory Council for the Upper Shore.
- He has been a MAR GRI instructor since 2005.
- In 2003, testified before the Maryland House and Senate for SB221, Commercial License Reciprocity Bill, which was passed.
- Past Chairman of the Maryland Association of Realtors Commercial Alliance Committee, 1999
- Past President of the Talbot County Board of Realtors
- 1997 Realtor of the Year.
- Past Director, Talbot County Chamber of Commerce.
- Founding member and past Chairman of the Talbot County Economic Development Commission.
- Past President MD / DC CCIM Chapter
In 1995, Larry started LLD Commercial Corp., the Mid-Shore’s first exclusively Commercial Real Estate Company, and since that time has been in the forefront of successful Commercial Marketing on the Eastern Shore.
He is a 35 year resident of Talbot County and lives in Easton with his wife, Gloria.